Saturday 16 April 2022

NEW AT SSD | WHY NOT?

Yay it's Friday again! Easter weekend. I hope you are spending time with your family and that the weather is good so you can for a nice walk, take in some fresh air and soak in your surroundings.

Whatever makes you happy!

This weekend I put the Why Not Collection in my store at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Why Not is a super fun collection made especially for scrapping some fun loving pages! So you better go grab it right?! I mean....Why Not?

As always all packs including the bundle are 25% off on release weekend!
That means you can grab:

The whole collection (kit, alpha and templates for a little over 8 dollars!
just this weekend. 

Check your stash before buying!

 



And with that I want to wish you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment