Tuesday 22 March 2022

HYBRID | POP UP CARD

 


For this month I made a z-folded pop up card. I was inspired by a pop up card I saw on Pinterest and it seemed like a lot of fun to make. And it was!!! Let me show you :)

First step: I cut a rectangle from white cardstock and I drew three lines (at 10 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm) to mark 3 folds.


I printed papers and elements from the Simply Smitten Collection.

To make the cover I cut a rectangle from yellow paper and one journaling card



On top of that journal card I added  a word strip using 3D autoadhesive foam tape to add a bit of depth


Then I glued pieces of paper inside the card


I cut several leaves and the bird. I will use these to decorate the pop up planter inside the card

To form the planter I used another strip of white cardstock. I folded it in the middle and then again folded the outer adges approximantely 1 centimeter and glued it to the inside of the card as shown below.

I glued a small strop of paper in the middle of the planter. This will help create depth when I start adding the leaves, flowers and bird.





Lastly I that cute little bird!

Then I decorated the last page of my card. 



And my card is all done!



As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

2 comments: