Saturday 29 January 2022

GRAND OPENING SALE NEW STORE

Wow! We are finally there. I hardly got any sleep last night. I was so excited about the opening of my new store at......DRUMROLL PLEASE..... 

And the opening is GRAND because it coincides with the start of Sweet Shoppe's 16th Birthday celebrations!!!

That means that not only everything in my store will be 40% off through February 1st but holy macaroni ....everything in the whole store!

 


As you probably can imagine this move meant a lot of preparation, repackaging, getting to know new collegues and new routines.
That's why I decided to start with 2 BRAND NEW collections and 4 previously released products and I'll be adding more new and previously released stuff as we go.

Before we get to the new stuff I want to bring your attention to this gorgeous and mega huge fundraiser collab made by the Sweet Shoppe Design team and  friends for our dear friend Rubia from Studio Basic Designs. There's more info about this beautiful initiative further down this post.

NOW LET'S TALK NEW STUFF

  


I had so much fun creating this Celebrate collection and I think that really shines through in every little detail. To me it oozes happiness, excitement and having tons of fun with family and friends! It's the go to set for all your party and celebration pages but I bet you'll be able to use it for differently themed layouts aswell because of it's versatility. I can easily see myself making a great spring or lovey dovey page with it too.

As said the whole collection that I am offering as money saving bundle and as individual packs, is 40% OFF!

That means you can buy the whole enchilada (kit, alpha and templates) for
LESS THAN 7 DOLLARS!!!!




The Simply Smitten Bundle has everything you need to scrap about love and friendship, happy days and good times!
This one includes a kit, an alpha, journal cards and templates!

During the sale you can buy the whole package for
A LITTLE OVER 8 DOLLARS!!!!




This beautiful fundraiser collaboration was created by the amazing team at Sweet Shoppe Designs and friends throughout the digital scrapbooking community to support our dear friend Rubia, from Studio Basic Designs, whose world collapsed last week after losing her beloved husband unexpectedly. ALL proceeds from the sale of Forever will go directly to Ru and her son Brian as long as this collection is for sale. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your help in supporting them in this time of need and ache. ♥


Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Shoppin'!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. The new collections look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! Congrats, the shop looks great already!!!

    ReplyDelete