Tuesday 21 December 2021

HYBRID | CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS

 


I don't know about you but I love creating christmas decorations and nice wrappings.

If you are like me then keep reading while I show you 3 different, easy to make gift tags created with Pink Reptile's Counting The Days | Papers and Elements

I began by cutting a tag from a piece of kraft cardstock 


Then I cut the same shape from a piece of patterned paper


I added a vellum layer and I punched an hole


To finish, I added a string to knot the three layers together


And with that my gift tag is done!


I created several other tags the same way

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment