Tuesday 18 May 2021

HYBRID | THE CUTEST JAM JAR DECORATION

 


Hi it's Géraldine with another hybrid project.
 
It's spring and spring is time of strawberries !!! I love stramberries!

This year I tried a new jam: Stramberries stem jelly.
We are going to offer the jam in cute decorated pots to my kids' teachers at the end of the school year.

I decided to decorate jam jars with elements from the Gelato kit from Pink Reptile Designs and Fiddle-Dee-Dee.

I printed some elements and resized tags form the kit to obtain circles that are about 6,8 cm  in size which is the size of the lids.
 


I cut the following elements to decorate the first jar


First I glued the tag to the lid


Then I glued on the leaves and the strawberry with a 3D autoadhesive foam



This first jam jar is done!

 For the second jar, I chose the following elements that I cut


I stuck on two masking tapes


Then I added leaves and a second tag



To finish my cluster, I added a strawberry, with 3D autoadhesive foam


I cut the masking tape to keep the circle shape.


I glued my cluster on the lid.


And now both my jards are done!



Bon appetit!

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment