Tuesday 19 January 2021

HYBRID | CARDS INPIRED BY BULLET JOURNAL DIVIDERS

 


One of my most favorite techniques is cutting shapes from patterned papers.

I created two cards inspired by divider pages in bullet journals. I love when the drawning is split into two parts by a title, like these examples I found on Pinterest.


To create my design, I cut leaves from paper number 6 from Drawn To You and number 11 from Sprung. I just love these papers!


Then I glued a pink circle (from March Madness | Add-On Dividers) and the two leaves from Sprung creating a space in between to insert my title there later.

I added additional leaves (from Drawn To You)


To finish I added my title on my card (a wordart from If Only | Elements)


I created another card in the same style



As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment