Friday 4 December 2020

DECEMBER BYOC | HAPPY DAY

I remember thinking when the corona pandemic unfolded that this was probably going to be a long, long year. I was shocked however when I started on the December BYOC collection realizing how fast it actually flew by.

It made me reflect on the past months and along with a lot of negatives, sorrows and fears I saw a lot of positives, creative solutions and most of all a lot of grattitude.

Being seperated from family and friends for long periods of time made me more aware than anything ever before how lucky I am to have so many wonderful, loving people in my life. I am also grateful for the wonderful things we discovered we love doing which we would have never thought of if corona hadn't kept us from following our regular routine.

Once again the dark clouds proved to have silver linings and this realization plus the fresh and playful color palette for the December BYOC inspired me to create the Happy Day collection which I hope you will love as much as I do.

The new packs are ALL 20% off through December 6th and of course there's special offers for newsletter subscribers!!! Not a subscriber yet? Click HERE to join the gang!

Now let's check out new stuff!


HAPPY DAY | ELEMENTS
A great set of 72 unique elements [92 in total] in all kind of shapes, sizes, textures and styles. The perfect set for scrapping about happy times.

HAPPY DAY | PAPERS
A great set of 11 beautiful, subtly textured patterned papers, 11 alternate color combinations PLUS 14 gorgeously textured matching solids. Which makes this a pack of 36 papers in total!

PATTERNS AND ALTERNATES


HAPPY DAY | ALPHA
This fun and playful realistic looking felt alpha includes lower case, numbers and a bit of punctuation  ! ? & * { } . `
All seperate .png's, 44 characters per color, 14 colors in total. Perfect for some fun mixing and matching titles or eyecatching monograms.



HAPPY DAY | TEMPLATES
Rejoice in the little things, give in to whatever tugs at your heart...and off you go!
Let these 4 amazing 12 x 12 templates help you tell your stories in an eye catching way.


And with that I am wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment