Tuesday 22 September 2020

HYBRID | DREAMCATCHER

 

Several years ago, my kids created a dreamcatcher for their bedrooms. I found the result very beautiful and super easy to create.
I kept this idea in my mind for a future dreamcatcher, when I found a proper hoop. Finally, I bought a rattan wood in a DIY shop.
I decided to create a dreamcatcher with Pink Reptile Designs products and mostly used the If Only Kit. It's the perfect kit for sweet creations.

I started my dreamcatcher with weaving the center with white whool.




Once that was done I started the decoration with printed elements from If Only | Elements.  

I cut a few leaves from solid papers.

and made a cluster of elements.



Then I decorated the whool threads with a WA that I cut to pieces

 Each word is glued to several threads


My dreamcatcher is done !

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful idea, very inspiring. I love dreamcatchers and this hybrid version is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete