Tuesday 21 July 2020

HYBRID | JUNK JOURNAL

Hello everyone and welcome to another hybrid post!
This one is all about junk journals. I discovered the junk journal art several weeks ago, and I love it !
I decided to build my own junk journal by using recycled elements and hybrid elements and papers mainly. I added pieces of papers from several Pink Reptile Designs collections: Tales of Spring, Love You Beary Much, Flaws and All, Good Times, Forget Me Not and Pure & Simple to name a few ;).


I began to mix and match colors and textures and created a kind of moodboard with the different elements and papers.


I decorated this old tag cut from a piece of clothing with a piece of lace that I glued on to the tag to hide the text printed on the tag.


Then I added some elements.




The flower is cut from one of the Pure and Simple papers, the wordart is from Good Times'.

Once the tag was done I decorated the page of my junk journal with colors matching the tag. I cut pieces of papers and I glued them on the page.


The papers are stamped kraft envelopes, the flower patterned papers from Forget Me Not | Papers and the graphic zig zag paper from Flaws and All | Papers. I cut this beautiful flower element from a paper of Pure and Simple | Papers. It's the focal point of my page.


I decorated the opposite page with pieces of paper and some elements. I added a metal paper clip with a piece of lace, to hold a little inspirational quote.


Alpha: Hello Austin (ampersand), Heart Chip: A Slice of Lemon | Elements, Paper: Flaws and All | Papers, Wordart: Time Flies | Elements

I slid the tag in the pocket I created to finish my double page.


Here's a few other pages with Pink Reptile Designs products.


With New Job | Elements


Papers: Flaws and All, Drawn To You and Dreams, the lama element from No Probllama | Elements.

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment