Tuesday 18 February 2020

HYBRID | FROM DIGITAL TEMPLATE TO PAPER PAGE

This month I made a hybrid page using the template on the bottom right in the preview from Get Your Read On.



I love templates.
Sometimes I want to scrap a page with photos I took but I have no idea or no inspiration design wise. Templates are just perfect in this case.

For this page I used a white cardstock 30x30 as a background, and I sprayed on some ink drops


I followed the template guides and I glued two piece of papers
red paper from So Here's The Story and the jungle leaf paper from Sprung

I added a striped strip from No Probllama.


I glued a dymo strip from Say Cheese on the red paper to keep the idea of book spine




I added two strips near the photo, the wordart strip is from Then & Now, the striped tape from Optimistic


With 3D autoadhesive foam I stuck this beautiful typewriter sticker from So Here's The Story on top of them. I love the look of it !



I finished my page by adding a big WA together and two little elements. The heart brad from No Probllama and arrow was cut from a colored paper from No Probllama, the handwritten 'together' wordart stickeris from Love Lives Here


And here is my finished page!


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment