Tuesday 19 November 2019

HYBRID | ADVENT CALENDER



Christmas is coming, and each November I create an advent calendar for my children.

This year, I used December Dailies | Elements from Pink Reptile Designs and Papers from Silent Night. I printed several papers and from December dailies numbers 1 to 24.

I cut squares of paper to create 24 envelopes: one for each day.
Each envelope will be attached to a cardboard background with a small wooden clothes peg.

I love this yellow paper. It's my favorite of this new collection!

My 24 envelopes.

The elements I cut out from December Dailies.

I added a clothes peg to each envelope and on each peg I glued a number.





I glued all envelopes and cloths pegs to a piece of white cardstock.


And that's it! My advent calendar is finished

I can't wait for December 1st to arrive so I can give it to my children!

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment