Tuesday 24 October 2017

HYBRID | ACCORDEON FOLDER PART 1


As a hybrid scrapbooking addict, I have a lot of printed photos and I always look for them when I sit down in front of my scrapbooking table. To help store the pic that need to be scrapped I decided to create a folder to store and categorize my photos.


I made the pocket from a kraft paper.
I cut several pieces: a main part to create the back and the front of the pocket, a flap to close the pocket and 3 dividers to separate inside of the pocket to create differents spaces for different occasions/categories.


First I glued the flap onto the main cardstock part to join them and create the complete pocket


Then I cut two rectangles from a yellow paper ouf of the Mark The Date Paper Pack. I folded them, several times, to create a paper accordion.


I glued them on the edges of my pocket. These accordions will be used as runners to slide the dividers inside the pocket


I covered the pocket's back with a blue paper from If Only Papers.


For the front parts I used a paper from Forget Me Not Papers.

Then I closed the pocket so I was able to glue the yellow accordions on the kraft paper, left and right.


I inserted the dividers :


The next step is create a way to close the folder. For this I punched two holes in the flap.


Next I did was sew a button on the folder. To help me sew it in the right place, I marked the holes of the button with a black pen.



Then I made a loop with a piece of string.


And voilá my folder is done!


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome post I ever find that relates with my information .I really like it the most. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn more about kraft presentation folders

    ReplyDelete