Tuesday 21 March 2017

HYBRID | CARDS

I love to give homemade cards whenever I see an opportunity. That is why I always have a stack of cards ready and up for grabs.

This month, I will show you how to create two cards that are super quick and easy to make.
All you need is a beautiful paper for your background and three or four elements and your card is done !


My first card :
For this card I cut a rectangle out of a white paper ( 14 x 20 cm) and I folded it in two to obtain a white card (size: 14 x 10 cm).
I cut a  piece of paper that I printed (paper from Ta-Dah | Papers) and glued it on top of the card


Then I added several elements for decoration.
I began to add leaves in yellow paper (from Dreams | papers)
Then I cut with my cuttlebug a ring shape put of white paper
Plus I added a tag (from Awesome Sauce | Elements) using 3D autoadhesive foam tpo add an extra bit of depth and dimension



 
To finish my card, I added a wordart (from Mark The Date | Elements)



My second card:
For my second card, I cut another rectangle of white paper (same size as the first card) and glued a paper from Drawn To You | Papers for my background

Then I added elements. I cut a flag banner out of  a paper from Garden Party | Papers
On the tag, I glued two kinds of leaves cut with my cuttlebug in yellow paper (from Dreams | Papers)
and another element cut from a white paper
I finished my card with a element from About | Elements that I glued to the card with 3D autoadhesive foam.






 Here's my two finished cards:


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment