Tuesday 17 November 2015

HYBRID | FUN INSTAGRAM MINI ALBUM


At the beginning of October we visited one of the most beautiful zoological parcs in Europe: the ZooParc de Beauval.

Only a few days after, Mirjam released It's a Zoo Elements, Papers, Alpha's and Journal Cards. Just perfect for scrapping my photo's of our trip. I decided to create a hybrid insta album. And how I made that album is what I want to share with you in today's post.

I love insta album. It's like a project life album with pockets inside but the format of the pockets is specifically made for instagram photo's : they are all square!


So here's how I created my album. First thing I did was make several little 'layouts' [5 x 5 cm each] on an A4 size digital sheet and printed it.


As usual, I also printed several papers and elements, to further decorate the pockets of my album. In this case they are all from the It's a Zoo Collection. I filled each pocket: sometimes with a picture, sometimes with a paper, sometimes with a 'layout'.


I cut 10 x 10 cm squares of kraft paper and then glued a smaller square of pepita plaid printed patterned paper on top of it. I used a gold sparkled paper and cut out a leave pattern with my cuttlebug that I glued on top of that.




I cut the speech bubble from a journal card from It's a Zoo and used it on my page too.
I did the same thing with the monkey from another journal card and behind the monkey I used 3D self-adhesive foam plus a black wire to add depth.




I used the 'monkey page' opposite a big photo of a chameleon ;)


And here's more pages of my insta album:








As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment