Tuesday 17 June 2014

SUPER DUPER HYBRID REMINDER OF BRUSSELS


by géraldine

A little while ago we made an amazing road trip to Brussels. We saw so many different things and had so much fun that I decided to create a mini album with different size pages and photos and to add the smudgy, tarnished effect of a travel journal that is damaged by time and from being put in and grabbed out of backpacks to truly mimic the 'feel' of the trip .

I used several Pink Reptile Designs papers from: Drawn to you [album cover], Love The Life You Live [photo 1,2,3,4 and 5 right side | pages 6,7,8 and 9 left and right] More Than Words [photo 1,2,3,4 and 5 left side ] elements are printed from the Wanderlust kit and I also used journal cards from About [page 6 left]
 
To add a little dimension and just for because I think it's a super fun effect I wrote my title with different alphabets [chipboard and sticker]


One of my album pages is a plastic pocket. Here I keep several tickets from our trip: bus ticket, boarding pass, museum ticket ....
The pocket is closed with a (bulldog) clip to keep the tickets secure.



The green envelope contains a picture of an 'Outsider Art' museum we visited.
Behind the 'fountain pen' journal card I tucked a picture of the European Commission building.



I hope I inspired you to start your own fun hybrid mini album. I would love to hear and see what you made! If you are willing to share then by all means leave a comment and link to your project[s] in the comment section of this post!

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment: