Friday 14 February 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SALE


A very happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

I am really excited because we have a lot going on at the Lily Pad this weekend. There's a huge Valentine's Day sale: all Valentine products are 30% off through sunday february 17.
Plus you'll get the cutest collaboration kit made by Jacque, Jaimee, Karah, Kate and Kaye FREE with a $10 purchase. It will be the best scrappin' Valentine weekend ever!

Just to add to your sweet tooth and make your heart skip a beat, I have added my "What I like about you" FULL kit to the TLP store. [*This was my feature kit over at Scrap Stacks in January 2014]

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU
The kit is packed with yummy goodies yet no calories are included and, even better, it will also be up at 30% off this weekend!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/What-I-like-About-You.html

Includes:1 alpha in 2 colours, 18 papers [10 patterned ones and 8 matching solids] and 58 unique elements [60 in total]

INSPIRATION
The Pink Ladies have made some pages of their loved ones for inspiration:

by audrey
by géraldine
by akizo, carrie and ellen
by manuela
by elina, helen and anne
by marnel and susanne
by donna

FREE WITH PURCHASE
Spend 10 dollars at TLP and get this SUPER cute kit by Jacque, Jaimee, Karah, Kate and Kaye FREE!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, and Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment