Tuesday 24 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOLIDAY FONTS

While the Merriam-Webster dictionary does not indicate “fontaholic” as a real word, I find it is a great “made up” word to describe what most of us in the scrapping community are. We are "Fontaholics" and most of us suffer from it … the OBSESSION with fonts!


With tomorrow being Christmas, I thought it would be fun to search the internet and find some interesting new and festive fonts that you can adorn your scrapping layouts with. Many of you are doing the DYD (Documenting Your December), so a few new free fonts that are festive, just might come in handy!

Here are 15 fonts that I found, (that I myself got happy about when I came across them), and I thought you might like them too!


You can find the links for the fonts by clicking on the names below.


Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment