Friday 4 October 2013

BYOC products, Mobile Ready, Guest Spot and RAK winner announced

Thank you to everyone that signed up for the RAK. I am thrilled to see so many replies! Woot! I'll be announcing the winner at the end of the post but before I do I am going to show the goodies of course plus the layouts the Pink Ladies made with them. Sit back and relax because you already know it's A LOT!

OCTOBER BYOC | FALLALA
As always I have 3 packs  for you:
Fallala | Elements - 1 pack of 48 unique elements, 53 in total;
Fallala | Papers - 1 pack of 10 patterned papers with 8 matching solids;
Fallala | Alpha - 1 alpha, lower case, numbers + 10 fun extra', 46 seperate .pngs in total
20% off through October 6
INSPIRATION
by elina
by anne
by akizo and susanne
by li li
 by ellen
 by cynthia, carrie, natascha and marnel
by sann

MOBILE READY | THE ITTYBITTIES
TLP's mobile line is designed for use with both Apple and Android devices. You can download the True Type Font (TTF) directly to your phone/tablet for use in apps like Phonto and Over. For a tutorial on how to use this line visit the TLP blog. Not a smart phone user? You can download the png files instead, just chose that option in the product listing. Love both? You can buy the bundled TTF and pngs at  a special low price!

[I totally forgot about those .pngs when I set up the RAK. Of course I included them so there not 8 but 9 products with a total value of  $23.42]
20% off through October 6
INSPIRATION
by marnel [using the .TTF]
by elina [using the PNGs - element pack]
by céline [using the .TTF]

ONE STORY DOWN GUEST SPOT

I am thrilled to announce that I am guesting over at One Story Down during the whole of October and I made these 4 new and exclusive products for them!

ONE STORY DOWN PRODUCTS
Chalkies | My Lucky Stars - 16 chalked elements
The Hedgie Hog - 1 complete .ttf font
Passion for Paper | Quirky Stitched White -  4 quirky stitched white papers
Passion for Paper | Quirky Stitched Black - 4 quirky stitched black papers
20% off through October 6
INSPIRATION
by helen
by carrie, cheryl and elina [clockwise starting top left]
by donna
by li li, anne and manuela [clockwise starting top left]
by céline audrey and ellen [clockwise starting top left]

MEGA RAK WINNER
A big congratulations to Keely!!
I've sent you a pm via the Facebook address you gave. If you didn't receive the message then please e-mail me at pinkreptiledesigns at gmail dot com so I can give your coupon okay? I want to thank everyone for playing and I wish you better luck next time!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment