Saturday 4 May 2013

more new iNSD releases!

As promissed here I am with more new releases going into the store today!

COLLAB
For this special weekend, in which I also celebrate that I am no longer a guest at the Lilypad but a permanent part of their fabulous team, I teamed up again with my good friend Sandra from Studio 68.
We don't talk as often as we did when we were selling at the same store so we enjoyed this catching up girl time even more then we used to and I think it shows in the product we made.

"It's A Date" is a beautiful somewhat art journal, somewhat vintage retro, somewhat romantic monster of a kit containing 2 complete alphas, 37 papers and 111 unique elements all about dating and falling in love ...or not!

30% off through May 6

iNSD GRAB BAG
In addition to the bundle I made a grab bag containing 3 new never before released extra products that I am offering at the STEAL price of just one dollar per product for a VERY short time only!

Grab Bag includes:
* 10 handmade crochet butterflies, 1 beautifully textured solid paper, 1 stitched branch with and without shadow
* 20 splatter brushes [in 20 seperate .png's plus 1 all including .abr file]
* nine 3x4 journal cards plus 2 easy to print .PDF's and 2 layered .PSD sheets

I am just showing little sneak peeks here but you can find the full previews with the product in the store so you know what you are buying.

Yours for 3 dollars only through Monday May 6

iNSD COLLAB BUNDLE
Sandra made a grab bag of her own also containing 3 extra never before released packs and we are offering the whole shabam, ALL 7 products [collab kit and BOTH our grab bags in a bundle] at the STEAL PRICE of only $9.99!!!!
You'll have to agree this is the BEST DEAL EVER!


INSPIRATION
Leaving with a little inspiration from my awesome Pink friends!

by céline
by natascha and anne
by carrie
by sarah and audrey
by ellen

Have a great iNSD weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment