Friday 22 February 2013

easy peasy, new in the store!

Isn't it just the most awesome feeling when you accomplish something nobody, maybe not even you,  expected you to accomplish! Oh yeah! I am sure you know what I mean.

Well....Easy Peasy is just the kit you need to smugly scrap those winner moments cause they deserve to be scrapped and preserved for the future. I mean it would be a shame to not remember how you fixed the garage door yourself or how you passed that exam, hubbie's cooking achievements or your kid's unexpected baseball team victory!

Let me show you how the 12 beautifully patterened papers [plus another bonus paper] and 8 matching solids, a super cute complete upper and lower case alpha and no less than 50 unique elements and 5 wordarts will help you makes those pages in a jiffy because verything you need is right here!

EASY PEASY
20% off through Sunday February 24

INSPIRATION
I already told on my FB page how excited the Pink Ladies are about this kit and that it's definitely a new favorite of mine! Well let me show you what a good time they all had, scrapping with it. I swear these girls just leave me speechless sometimes!

by ellen
by anne
by amber and manuela
 by laura
by barbara
by natascha
by melanie and manuela
by susanne
by audrey
 by janett
by valorie

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment