Wednesday 18 July 2012

Happy birthday zzs! Let me show you what I made to celebrate this wonderful event

My how time flies! Zig Zag Scrap is turning 4 and that is definitely reason to celebrate!

Apart from the awesome storewide sale of 30% off all products, many designers have made grab bags that are NOT in the sale. A petty you say? I say not at all!!! The prices of those grab bags are way beyond 30% discount! They are amazing! And did you hear that in total there's over 110 dollars worth of prizes to be won in the special Birthday challenges and games?! That's not included the give aways! So many, many reasons to pay a visit to the Zig Zag Store and Fun-Place.
Before I am going to show you my grab bag I going to show you another reason to go on a shopping spree: the new ZZS Free with Purchase collab!


 

  layouts made by: Dorota, Kim, Ellen & Petra
made by Giny

ZZS BIRTHDAY GRAB BAG

And here's my grab bag! There's 4 brand new products in there worth almost 12 dollars that you will be able to grab for just 4 dollars as long as we are celebrating so for a limited amount of time only! After that all products will go into the store at regular prizes!


Here's some sneak peek layouts from the amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing Pink Ladies and ZZS CT!

 
by suzanne, manuela, andrea & nini 
 
by sandra
   
by janett & laura
  both top layouts are by manuela then by caroline & natascha
by ellen

 by audrey & giny
by erika
by demetria


NEW EXCLUSIVE FB GIFT

Oop! Almost forgot! I put up a new exclusive FB gift! If you don't have a FB account no worries. I am not forcing anyone to make one! just send me and e-mail at pinkreptiledesigns at gmail dot com and I'll make sure you get the link!

IMAGE IS LINKED

Happy Shoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment