Sunday 1 January 2012

starting the new year...


Well, I can safely say that I am starting the New Year with very exciting stuff.
As you may have seen already I am being featured at DigiShopTalk this month! Wow...I still cannot believe I was asked and I am so very pleased with the kit I made for my feature! I really love the way it turned out. You can download it at DST if you're a Gold Member. If not you have 2 options, get a membership or wait until May and buy it when I put it up in my stores.

But there's more!
I am also a guest designer at Scrappity Doo Dah! And to celebrate this occasion I made a collab with the very talented and very sweet miss Bekah E plus everything I put in my SDD store will be 30% off from January 1 through 8 including that awesome collab kit! Woohooooo!

Let me show you what I am talking about!

DIGI SHOP TALK

Here's the kit I made for DigiShopTalk:
(it includes 19 papers, 54 unique elements and 2 alphas)
And this is what the incredible Pink Ladies made with the kit. I am totally in awe with their creations!
by anne
from left to right and top to bottom by andrea, barbara, natascha and chantal
by jordan
from left to right and top to bottom by cindy, nini, erika and cheryl
by demetria
 by erika

SCRAPPITY DOO DAH 

As you can see we made a not so formal kit to scrap your wedding pictures or other beautifully sweet and loving moments of your life. It is filled with romantic, slightly grunged up papers, lace and fabric textures, fresh and timeless colours, 2 alphas and a variety of elements in different styles and textures, I am certain you'll find everything you need to make sure all those amazing, wonderful moments of life are preserved forever!

 And here's a bit of inspiration for you again. As you can see there's a lot of love going around here!
by anne
by chantal
by cindy
by natascha

If this is not an exciting way to start the year then I don't know what is!
I truly wish this to be a fantastic year creatively and of course I want to document 2012 with all it's highs and lows. For that reason I am starting a 52 weeks project. I'll be posting themes/topics in the fun-place in the new 365  for birdbrains forum. I'd love for you to join me and my friends there!

1 comment:

  1. wooow! mirjam!!! amazing news -AMAZING kits and amazing layouts!! this must be the best start of this year digiscrapwise! rocking´start!!!

    ReplyDelete