Friday 18 November 2011

new release 'home is where the heart is', a collab with camomile designs

I hope you are ready for some new stuff after inDSD because I have got the cutest collab going into the store today!
NOTE: Since this is a collab with another ZZS designer, you will find it only in my DSB store since Rayisa (Camomile Designs) has it up at ZZS.

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
It's getting colder and days are getting shorter, a time for staying at home together and coziness all around!
Cause there's just no place like home, right?
With that in mind Camomile Designs and I designed this fabulously cozy coloured kit filled with cute and homely elements in a variety of textures and styles, beautiful patterned papers and matching solids plus the cutest epoxy alpha for your titles.

--- 20% off through the weekend ---

BONUS
And that is NOT ALL: Buy the kit and you will get 3 awesome templates by Camomile Designs
as a bonus FREE with your purchase. The perfect way to get you started!


INSPIRATION
Once I put up a new kit for the CT's to play with it feels like Christmas to me. I am filled with anticipation to see the magic the girls do with my designs! I think you know what I mean if you take a look at these STUNNING pages!
by Muriel
by Cindy, Dalis, Rena, Nini, Anne, Giny, Tanyia, Julie and Astrid
by Caroline
by Barbara, Sucali, Chantal and Natascha
by Cheryl

That's it folks!
Have an AWESOME weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Girl! This is such a fabulous kits! You're a rockstar designer!

    xox,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete