Friday 12 August 2011

new products revealed, rak-winner, pink reptile summer sale & new FB gift!

With the weekend in sight I am bringing you two new products that are both part of the Built By Palette collection of August at Digiscrappers Brasil and therefore ONLY available at my DSB store!

I made this pack of five awesomely shaped and beautifully bordered notebook papers with matching solids. A definite must have for your scrapping stash!



The other is a pack of alphas that will fit just about all your layouts. Not one or two but 6 colours at your service!!! All alphas include: lower case from a-z, numbers 9-0 and accents ` ^ ~  and .(dot)


Here is a bit of inspiration for you made by members of my awesome creative team!

From left to right and top to bottom made by:
Andrea, Barbara, Cheryl, Chantal, Cindy, Natascha, Nini and Demetria

Thanks to everyone that commented on my rak-post. Thee winner of the free paper AND alpha pack is........drumroll.......Michelle Huegel!
Congrats sweetie, looks like Mr. Random heard you because I agree he seldom picks number 1! If you would be so kind to send me an e-mail at pinkreptiledesigns@gmail.com I will send you your coupon asap!


Everyone else will be able to grab them at 25% off because I am having a 25% off Summer Sale from August 13 through 17 at both my stores: DSB and ZZS! So if you have Pink Reptile products on your wishlist....now's the time!

And I am leaving you all with a preview of the new and exclusive gift I put up on my Facebook page! It's yours for a simple like (find it under the exclusive gift button)! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment