Friday 13 May 2011

new collab with my friend ValC, DSB is turning 5 and I am published!!

Happy Friday everyone and thanks for dropping in!

--- NEW COLLAB ---

I am very excited about what I have to tell you! Today Val and I put up our long overdue collab in the stores! We have been talking about designing a kit together for a long, long time and finally we have! Val is putting it up at the Zig Zag Scrap store so you will be able to find mine at DigiScrappers Brasil and until the end of May at my guest store Sugarhill Co.

We chose a timeless, neutral, beachy kind of colour scheme that will make your photos shine whether you choose to go for b&w, sepia or coloured ones. No less than 51 wordart variations, 34 soft coloured, subtly patterned and slightly grungy papers combined with 45 timeless elements in a variety of textures and styles plus an alpha are included in this amazing bundle! You can get the paper, wordart and element pack seperatly but of course you will be saving many dollars if you buy the whole enchilada instead of all seperate ingredients!!

I allready spilled the 'chili beans' on my FB page a little, to keep it in the enchilada spirit, we planned something special for the release!


We are in the designer spotlight the ZZS Fun-Place from May 14 until May 29th!! At ZZS we call that 'Bird on a Wire' Spots. Because it is the 2 of us celebrating we are 'on the Wire' for 2 whole weeks and we are not just sitting there!!! 
Nope, no way!
We are hosting 3 awesome challenges and that is what I was hinting about on my FaceBook page!!! There will be a one week recipe challenge starting May 14th and ending the 22nd for which we are handing out free ingredients, if you know what I mean
The second week we have a template challenge (May 22-29)and during both weeks we have a blind scraplift challenge. For this one we will describe a layout that you will have to lift!!!Now that is what I call a challenge!

We are so going to rock the Fun-Place!!! Make sure to visit and enter in as many challenges as you can because after the two weeks, when the challenges have closed and the winners are picked we are going to let or lovely assistant mr. Random pick 2 winners from all the challenge entries!! Yep you got that right entering 3 challenges means getting your name 3 times in the drawing and thus more chances to win!

Learn more about it at the Fun-Place where you'll be able to find everything you need to know as of Saturday morning May 14th!!

Here are some fabulous layouts made by members of my personal CT, the ZZS CT and the DSB CT
credits: layouts are made by (from left to right and top to bottom:
Marnel, Kim, DoggiNo, Mirjam (me), Loreta, Terese
and Dalis, Mila, Suzanne, Virjul, Patti, Cindy

--- DIGISCRAPPERS BRASIL TURNING 5 ---

Another piece of very excting news I have to tell you is that Digiscrappers Brasil is turning 5!!!
And those Brazilian girls know how to throw a party, believe you me.
Here's what they have planned for you
Make sure you hurry to get the first part of this AWESOME collab at the DSB Fanpage

--- PUBLISHED ---

Last bit of exciting news is that I got published in the May issue of the Artisan Notebook!!! Woohooooo! I am so proud! My layout is on page 47 if you happen to have the issue you can have a peek. If you don't then you have 2 choices...either you buy the magazine (which is fabulous and I love this month's theme, which is quirky and quirky is my middle name) OR you wait a while. I am not allowed to show my page now but I definitely will show it to you in June when I am allowed to show it!

Thank you so much for reading all the way up to here!
Have a great weekend and of course I hope to see you at the ZZS fun-place!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your exciting news!! The collab with Val is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK !!!! Love your collab with Val... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for all this fabulous news !! The collab with Val is amazing, as all your kits !

    ReplyDelete