Saturday 29 January 2011

new release: more than words and printable coasters me-time' collab

Today I am releasing 2 new products! and they are both 20% off during the weekend!!
Number 1: the collab I did with the fabulous Maressa from Dream's Place Atelier. As I told you earlier it was a real pleasure to work with her and I think the fun we had shines through in the kit!

- click on the image to go to my store -

and here is a selection of layouts made by my awesome CT and a few new members of the ZZS store CT...

Number 2: is an awesome hybrid product that came to life by the hand of the wonderful miss Tanja a.k.a. thunderdragon and who is on Ju Kneipps CT.
She made these beautiful, printable coasters with our "Me Time" collab!
All you have to do is print the templates on cardstock, cut them out and glue them on the back and front of beer coasters or cardstock OR you could put 2 printed squares on top of each other (backside to backside) and laminate them for longer lasting coasters! (instructions are included)

Imagine how cool they will look on your coffee table and what a great gift they make to a friend!

- click on the image to go to my store -

No comments:

Post a Comment