Friday 7 January 2011

CT- and designer call at Zig Zag Scrap!!!

Whow people have I got some exciting news for you! They are having a designer and CT-call at Zig Zag Scrap. If you are intersted in becoming my collegue (and design side by side ValC, Jen Yurko, Jenny from Little Moments Designs, Rita from Blue Flower Art, Laura from Lali Creations, Tanya from Three Hearts, Alice B, Annick from Fair & Square Studio, Ninie sous les Bilimbies and our second newest designer Nini from ninigoesdigi. Yes I say second newest because we have a designer joining us that is setting up her store as you read......) then please complete this form and provide us with the required samples and links.

If you want to be among the first to know what new products will be released by all designers named above and be able to play with all their stuff for free, then complete this form and provide us with the required information and links.

I am looking forward to meet you as my new collegue or team mate!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WoW, I can apply?
    Oh... I am already in!!! OMG what a awesome chance for "the rest of the world" to join us!

    ha ha ha..

    You sold it to me Mirjam, I f I wasn't ZZ already, I would have become!

    val

    ReplyDelete