Friday 21 January 2011

belated store opening at DSB

Loreta and I decided to do a belated official opening of my store at Digiscrappers Brasil. The reason is that we were both so busy getting me started that we forgot to formally announce that I did! Hahahaa!

Okay I admit I posted it here on my blog and made a freebie to celebrate but we never put it in the DSB newsletter and I didn't have an opening sale...

And this is where it gets interesting for you lot because I will be having that opening sale NOW. Yep and although the ad says it starts on the 22nd (I changed my mind over this)....
starting TODAY all products in my DSB store will be 30% off and they will be for a whole week!! Click the image to be magically beamed over to my DSB store!


You don't have the freebie yet? That will take some scrolling down and while you are doing that you will see that there are also free quickpages there. Or you can take the shortcut and forget about the qp's by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. I love love loooooooooooove your stuff, Mi! Thanks for be part of our team.
    And thanks for the amazing freebie.
    XOXO.

    ReplyDelete