Monday 1 November 2010

international Digital Scrapbooking Day

Off course you all know that November 6th and 7th we will all be celebrating  National Scrapbooking Day! I will, as you perhaps know, be celebrating at 2 stores because I am guesting at Digiscrappers Brasil! This is what they have planned for you!!!!!!!
In a few days I will tell you what we have planned over at the Zig Zag Scrap store. Let me tell you this....make sure you have enough food and beverages in the house this weekend. Get someone to make your sandwiches, bring you your coffee and to walk your dog! You will be glued to your computer, believe me!!!!!
I am sure your husband will lend a hand if you tell him HOW MUCH MONEY YOU ARE SAVING this weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha You are great, Mirjam!
    Can't wait for the weekend! Woohoooo

    ReplyDelete