Saturday 20 November 2010

I am back with yet another RAK!

I am also already in rhyme mode as you can see. Once December approaches I start rhyming....a funny thing....hmmmm
Anyway I still have 2 more collabs for you this year. This one I made with Ange from Ange Designs. We teamed up again after making 'In Hindsight' last June. It's a delight to work with Ange and I think we made a really great kit again stacked with gorgeous papers and dito elements. I love the theme and the color palette. I hope all of you will too!

I will be releasing the kit on Wednesday in my ZZS store and on Friday at DSB where I am guesting!!! Ange and I decided to give you all a sneak peek now AND we will be giving away 4 kits!

1 kit at DST, 1 at the ZZS blog, 1 at Anges blog and one here on mine!
You can leave comments everywhere to increase your chances on winning the kit for free except here. I decided to give my free kit to the person that suggested the theme for the kit to us on my FB page! She knows who I am talking about! I will reveal your name once the kit is in the store and I will then also send you your coupon......

Here's a sneak peek for all of you! Now hop on over to DST, Ange and the ZZS blog and try to get yourself a free kit too! ( because of time differences maybe not all posts will be up when you get there. Please try again a little later in case it isn't)

1 comment: