Wednesday 24 November 2010

Black Friday

I bet everyone is preparing stuff for Thanksgiving! And if you are not in that part of the world that celebrates this Holiday than it is even more important that you read this post.

Because you might not know that the day following Thansgiving Day is Black Friday in the United States. Black Friday traditionally is the beginning of the Christmas shopping season! On this day many U.S. retailers open very early, often at 5 a.m. or even earlier, and offer promotional sales to kick off the shopping season.

Zig Zag Scrap is having a Black Friday Sale too! All product in the entire store will be 40% off! A day you simply do NOT want to forget so mark your calendar now!


I am ashamed to say I don't actually know if Digiscrappers Brasil is having a sale too ( bad guest I am !) I am checking it out and I promise that as soon as I find out I will add it to this post asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment