Sunday 14 February 2010

about scrapping

I have always been very creative, even as a child I would make crochet cup and saucers for my dolls (something my grandmother taught me), I drew, painted, knitted, etcetera.

I started paper scrapping in 2004 whilst trying to come to terms with the death of our first dog Kenzo and fell head over heals in love with this hobby because it gave me the opportunity to put all my creative quirks into it. I've put handmade knitted items on layouts, I machine stitched and painted on layouts, you name it and I probably did it.

In March 1009 I officially turned digital although I still have to feel paper or fabric in my hands from time to time. I have to say I very much enjoy this clutter free variation on scrapping. It brought me a whole new field of techniques to discover and I have learned so much since!

In October the team from Zig Zag Scrap gave me the opportunity to even further broaden my creative horizon, this time as a designer. It is so much fun to make scrapbook kits! I can only wish that the people that buy them have as much fun playing with them as I have making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment