Tuesday 16 March 2021

HYBRID | DECONSTRUCTED CARDS

  

 
Hi everyone! This month I want to show you a fun and easy way to make some personalized deconstructed cards. They are simple to make and make a great gift! Let me show you how I made them:

I started by cutting the basic shape of my card from white cardstock.


I folded it in 3 equal parts.


Then I cut squares from papers that I printed [Wildflower | Papers]


I positioned the paper on my card and marked the part I needed to cut off


Then I glued all pieces on the cardstock


I did the same for the other side.

I used one pattern per side so you can see both patterns once the card is folded.


The last step is to decorate the card.

I ended up making 2 cards and this is the final result!
I used Labels & Tags, Drawn to You | Papers, No Probllama | elements, Me My Selfie and I | Elements and New Job | Elements


 As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment