Friday 15 March 2013

scraparazzi! new collab with river rose designs

I am so excited to show you my newest collab! This one I made with Bobbie from River Rose Designs. Man....it was so much fun working on this kit and I think it really shows. If I may say so...I think it turned out pretty fantastic! Woot!

Let me show you so you can judge for yourselves! Tatadada! I present to you:

SCRAPARAZZI
A kit about story hunting mothers and photo hungry aunts and sisters. You know the ones that will go out of their way to get another hundred shots to preserve this moment that was actually pretty perfect up until they grabbed their camera's! Even though they can be annoying at times, you know they love you to pieces and they simply cannot help themselves!

20% off through Sunday March 17

INSPIRATION
Be prepared now to be blown out of your socks. The Pink Ladies and Lilypad Pollies worked magic like you cannot believe. I am truly lost for words to describe how awesome I think their pages are and that's saying something coming from a chatterbox like me!

by marnel
by loni
by mirjam and nini
by li li ['gotcha' is not included in the kit]
by barbara, cheryl, ana paula and janett
by natascha
by amber
by céline and iva
by ellen
by jenna
by mi, susanne, anne and laura
by audrey
by karen
Hope you enjoyed these beauties as much as I did and still do for that matter.
Thanks so much girls!
Wishing everyone a great weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment