Friday 22 March 2013

new: under a glass moon papers and mark my words alpha

Brand new to-go-to-stash-must-have products are this black and cream paper pack and handwritten marker alpha that are going into the store today! They are like your little black dress or even better because they will never fade or wear out!

UNDER A GLASS MOON | PAPERS
20% off through Sunday March 24

Eye catching black and cream papers, perfect for any project and very easy to combine with whatever elements you have in your stash!

MARK MY WORDS | ALPHA
20% off through Sunday March 24

It was when I worked in a jeans store when a collegue of mine showed me how to write with markers so I could help write up some signs to put up in the store window. I just love the way the letters look wit the serifs!

Here's a peek of some of my work sheets. These are scanned and prepped for extracting. The arrows pointing to the ones I thought looked best and made it into the actual alpha!


INSPIRATION
And with a BIG 'thank you' to my sweet and talented Pink Ladies, let me show you the alpha and papers in action!

by natascha
by ellen
by mary
by susanne
by sannn

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment