Friday 8 March 2013

new in the store: fold'em and year in year out

I love all things that make life easy. Simple things, like a paperclip to keep my papers together or push pins to stick anything inspirational or that needs to be remembered to my pinboard so I don't forget, can put a smile on my face because in all their simplicity they can make such a difference!

If you're like me and you totally get what I am talking about then you are going to really love the new Fold'em photo templates that I put in my Lilypad store today. That's however just one of my new products. I also added a pack of date strips, stickers, labels, papers and stamps that are meant for your Project Life or for any other project or page you want to emphasize the date on!

Let me show you what I am talking about:

YEAR IN YEAR OUT
20% off through Sunday March 10

INSPIRATION

From the Lilypad Polly's and uber talented Pink Ladies!! As you can see the pack will match ANYTHING that is in your stash!

 by amber
by janett
by nini
by hana
by mirjam
by barbara

FOLD'EM
20% off through Sunday March 10


INSPIRATION
More awesome pages from the Polly's and Pink Ladies. Do these girls ROCK or what??!!

by audrey
by keela
by céline
by krista
by barbara
BLOG CHALLENGE
Just a little reminder that there's still a week's time to enter my February blog challenge and win prizes! I'll be putting up the March challenge on the 15th!

 Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment