Friday 1 February 2013

february BYOC!!


Man, can you believe it's February already? I am still finding needles from the Christmas tree! Must mean I am having fun huh?

You know what? I am! I love being a guest at the Lilypad and being able to contribute to the BYOC with all their rocking awesome designers! You are so going to love all the yumminess that is going in the store today.

Let me show you what I made.

LUCKY IN LOVE | ELEMENTS
20% off through Sunday February 3

LUCKY IN LOVE | PAPERS
20% off through Sunday February 3

LUCKY IN LOVE | ALPHA
20% off through Sunday February 3

INSPIRATION
I had so much fun making all of this that I planned some free time so I was able to scrap a page with these goodies [and a few additions from fellow designers]. I decided to scrap about my love for chrochet and to feauture the making of the crochet heart border that is in the actual element pack.

by mirjam

Of course the Pink Ladies and Polly's got to play too! Here's a handful of their awesome creations.

by lili
by ellen
by jordan
 by julie
by natascha

by sannn
by susanne

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment