Friday 25 January 2013

new Vellum Variety: glitter patterned vellum sheets

Yippiekayay it's Friday again! The start of the weekend, which means 2 days for me myself and my family and friends PLUS new products at The Lilypad!

I loved making this second pack of vellum sheets [the first one is included in my Twiddle Twiddle Bundle] but I had even more fun playing with them! My One Little Word for 2013 is intentional and with that I try to be more conscious of the choices I make in my daily routine. One of the things that was on my wishlist was to create more layouts this year so I intentionally took some time to do so last week and maaaaaaaaaaaaaan that felt great!

Of course the Pink Ladies and Polly's got to play with the vellums too and after I present the product I will show you what we all made.

VELLUM VARIETY
Vellum Variety is a set of 10 fun glitter patterned vellum sheets that will add that little something extra to your pages. Vellums are MEGA versatile! You van layer them over your background papers, cut them to matte your photos, clip them to masks or alphas and or try blending them. The sky is the limit in adding amazing effects and interest to your pages!

If you are a subscriber to my newsletter you will have received a step by step tutorial on how I created the background of one of my layouts by using one of the vellums included in this pack!

20% off through Sunday January 27

INSPIRATION 
Every week it feels like Christmas when the layouts made with my new products start popping up in my mailbox! I bet you can imagine why when you look at these beauties!

by susanne [combined with True to Yourself]
by rachel [combined with a wide variety of products]
by anne [combined with Something Old]
by audrey [combined with Bloopers]
 by christina [combined with Eco-Friendly]
by mirjam [combined with Torn Treasures]
by mirjam [combined with I Believe in Miracles]

Have a great weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment