Friday 5 October 2012

what happens if a cute green frog and a little pink reptile cross paths?


Exactly! Loads of chatter and fun.
And I know this from experience too. Told you on my Facebook page I was coming with positive news soon, right?
I never was a guest at the Lilypad before so how do I know I get along great with the green creatures you ask? Well almost one year ago to the day, another sweet little green frog crossed paths with me, remember? It resulted in a beautiful collab and an awesome friendship that I dearly cherish.
Now, one year later I am having tea at the Lilypad, getting acquainted with the pads mascotte and his family who gave me the warmest welcome a girl could wish for. The spot officially starts today but the chatter and fun begun right after I walked through the door to get myself settled and along with all the well wishes, hugs, cuddles and support from everywhere around digiland I have been getting after the closure off ZZS was announced, they managed to put a smile back on my face and I couldn't be more grateful.
Thank you all so very much!

Here I am excited to show you my contribution for the October BYOC.

    ALONG THE AUTUMN PATH | PAPERS
  BUILD YOUR OWN BUTTERFLY
 
     KNOCK ON WOOD | ALPHAS

Save 20% on them and the rest of the October BYOC products through Sunday, October 7, 2012.

INSPIRATION BY THE POLLY'S
by jordan - a.o. along the autumn path & build your own butterfly
by hanazana - a.o. along the autumn path & build your own butterfly
by mirjam - a.o. along the autumn path, build your own butterfly & knock on wood alpha
by heatherb - a.o build your own butterfly
by norton94 - a.o. knock on wood alpha
by gracielou - a.o. build your own butterfly

Wishing you a fantastic weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment