Friday 14 September 2012

new release: Friends will be Friends with free addon alpha

I made this kit for my feature in the July issue of the Artisan Notebook (so please check your stash before purchasing this product) and I am bringing it home now!

FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS

It's a kit all about friendship and being there for each other. The colours, elements and wordarts were kept super neutral and versatile so the kit will be just perfect for scrapping about ANY friendship you can think of girlfriends, couples, pets....you name it!

Included are:
12  papers (9 patterned papers and 3 neutral, kraft coloured solids)
1 very complete alpha in grey and red (lower case, numbers, punctuation & international characters)
29 elements + 6 wordarts

20% off through sunday - also available in my guest shop at After 5 Designs

Before you have a peek at the free addon alpha and where to grab it, be inspired by these fantastic layouts by the Pink Ladies and the ZZS store CT

by marjoleine
by mi
 by suzanne, manuela, janett & natascha
 by jordan
 by tammy & lori
 by krizo
by audrey, manuela, cvetana & jen 
by erika 
by andrea 

FREE ADDON ALPHA

I made this free addon alpha that I put up on my Facebook Fanpage since most people download from there. Don't worry if you don't have a FB account I am not going to make ya! Just drop me a line at pinkreptiledesigns at gmail dot com and I will make sure you get the link to download asap!

- LINK EXPIRED -

That's it! Thanks for reading up to here, have a fabulous weekend and Happy Scrappin'!!

1 comment: