Thursday 15 December 2011

a merry christmas gift for you

I am so pleased about what I have to tell and share with you!

My friend ValC designs is featured at the Daily Digi!
Yeah you read that right, my dear digifriend Val (yep aka ValC Designs) is feautured at the Daily Digi today! She made the most gorgeous kit so I really hope you are a Daily Digi Member if not you really should consider it or go and just grab this months Digi Files! 

Here's a sneak peek of the kit (you can see it in it's full glory at the Daily Digi of course!)
Christmas surprise for you!

More fun stuff! Woohooooo!
Val and I, together with a bunch of the Pink Ladies and members of Val's Creative Team have setup a blog train that has 12 stations! On each station you will find a christmas card designed with the Cozy Christmas Day collab by the owner of the blog who is part of Val's or my team.

All cards are on A4 size PDF files, so easy to print wherever you live!

Print the cards, cut them out, embellish if you like and send or give them to loved ones!

Here's mine
--- LINK EXPIRED---

You're next station is AnĂ½i's blog. She is on ValC's Creative Team and one super creative and talented lady!
Enjoy the ride!


Thank you so much for your support.
WE ALL WISH YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

1 comment: