Friday 25 November 2011

black friday sale!!

For those of you who live in the states, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I think it's good to reflect on our blessings and to be reminded of all the things we sometimes take for granted!
One of the things I am thankful for is being able to create and for the support of my friends, family, my fabulous pink ladies and loyal customers who have made and still make my designing adventure more awesome then I could have ever imagined it to be!

THANK YOU ALL!

I am also thankful for having found 2 wonderful stores to sell my designs at
And in both my stores ALL my products will be 50% off today only!!!
Make sure you grab my latest products at HALF price!!!

Off course I am not the only one having the sale...at ZZS the whole store is 50% off (except for magazines and some bundles) and at DSB there are some amazing discounts too ranging from 40 to 50%!

No comments:

Post a Comment