Friday 21 October 2011

my 2nd designiversary, new kit and new FB gift!

MY 2nd DESIGNIVERSARY
Yes, that is my cause for celebration!
This weekend I am celebrating my second year as a designer of digital scrapbooking products!
Due to personal circumstances ( my father in law is VERY ill) I am not celebrating big time though.

But I made a new kit that is available at ZZS and DSB for only $3.50 and an add-on that I have put on my FB page as an exclusive and free gift for everyone!

THE CREEPY KIT
With 5 creepy patterned and softly textured papers, 4 spooky matching solids and 18 nail biting yet cute elements the perfect kit to scrap your Halloween photos!

Make sure you grab the free add-on on my Facebook page while you can (once it is gone it's gone). It includes another 3 papers, 4 elements and lower case alpha with numbers!

--- 20% off 21, 22, 23 Oct at DSB and 22, 23 Oct at ZZS ----
Here you can see the kit in action. I still cannot believe what the Pink Ladies and members of the ZZS and DSB store CT made with it!!!
by Chantal 
by Marnel
  by Virjul, Barbara, Natascha, Julie, Katja, Betty, Rory, Nini and Susanne
 by Terese
by Hybrid Queen Sandy
 
 by Suzanne

NEW AND EXCLUSIVE FREE FB ADD-ON
You can find the add-on under the 'for friends only' tab!

Image is linked

Thank you all so much for your support, believe me it is VERY much appreciated.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! I'm so sorry to hear of the illness!!! I can't imagine how rough that is for your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers, Mirjam! And happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete