Monday 31 October 2011

inDSD! get ready for a lot of fun and great sales

What is inDSD? Well some of you might already know but for those who don’t it is International Digital Scrapbooking Day so it a very big day for those who like me, are addicted to digital scrapbooking.
And we, at Zig Zag Scrap, have tons, and I mean it, TONS of gifts for you and a bunch of games and challenges to celebrate and enjoy that special day with us. There are some awesome prizes too! Don’t miss this chance to discover the beautiful photo books of Pixum. I’m so excited! Since I can't tell you everything at this point I will share with you what I can, okay?


Of course Zig Zag Scrap is not the only store celebrating.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking collab, but I stopped in to tell you that your Wanderlust kit for the Daily Digi is fantastic! I juts love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are fast!!! Thank you! I am so glad you like it! so sweet of you to come and tell me!

    ReplyDelete