Saturday 4 June 2011

new, exclusive ZZS Facebook Fan Gift by Foxy Designs

Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! It's 27 degrees Celsius overe here and simply too hot to sit on my balcony so in case you are wondering why on earth I am writing post instead of enjoying the sun...that's why! LOL

I also wanted to inform you that there's a great new and exlusive gift for anyone to grab in exchange for one 'like' on the Zig Zag Scrap Facebook page and it's made by my friend and collegue Janine from Foxy Designs! I am not allowed to show it to you but I can show you a little sneak peek. So here you go!

--- the image is linked to the zzs facebook page so all you have to do is click on it to get there and you will find the gift under the 'exclusive fan offer' tab ---

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mirjam, the image isn't linking to the facebook page. I was able to find it on my own but I though you might want to fix it.

    Thanks for the freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jennifer! I fixed it so it's linked now!

    ReplyDelete