Friday 29 April 2011

revealed new release: for you mom

Yippie it's Friday!
Almost weekend again and I am going to make sure you have something to keep you busy just in case you hadn't planned anything already or if the weather is messing up your plans like I think it will do mine!

Let me first reveal the preview of my latest kit because this is the catalyst of all else. As I already told you I made it first and foremost for all those awesome mommies out there!
I used a beautiful fresh and feminine colour palette that makes that the kit not only lends itself for mommy layouts, cards and mini albums! No siree....With it's beautiful and timeless, softly textured papers, cute little heart alpha and 40 unique and extremely versatile elements this kit will fit the bill of almost any theme or style layout you can think of!

 You will be able to find the kit in my Zig Zag Scrap and DSB store aswell as at my guest store Sugarhill co!
In all stores it will be 20% off during the weekend!

and here is a selection of layouts made by my fabulous CT and girlies from the ZZS store CT
From left to right, top to bottom these beauties are made by: Andrea, Patti, me, Iris, Barbara, Ve, Cindy, Cheryl, Dorota, Salamandre, Natascha and Vale! Thanks girls you truly are artists!!!

I also made the perfect little Mother's Day Gift. The cutest little printable 6"x4" album made with For You Mom kit. The size makes it possible to print 2 pages on 8,5 x 12 inch paper aswell as the European standard A4. All you need to do to finish the album is add your photos and journaling.
Wait before you buy it if you are a subscriber to my newsletter! There will be a surprise in there for you!! - wink, wink -

For everyone else it will also be 20% off during the weekend and exclusively available at my Zig Zag Scrap store


Okay! That brings me to the point where I will reveal the winners of  the RAKs at The Zig Zag Fun-Place, DST and my blog. As you know I leave this picking of winners to my charming assistant mr. Random because I just can't choose between you sweeties! And the winners are:

At DST the winner is Bethie, On my blog mr. Random picked Danielle and at the ZZS Fun-Place Anne of Alamo is the lucky girl! Danielle can you send me a note at pinkreptiledesigns@gmail.com so I can reply with your coupon? Thank you!!!

The rest of you please don't be too dissapointed if your name isn't up there. I hate to dissapoint people and although there will be RAKS for future kits I made this cute little add-on for everyone to enjoy! All you need to do is go to my FaceBook Fanpage, 'like' me and you will be able to download it for free! Thanks for reading al the way to the bottom and enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. Great kit! I like that it's not too girly-girly. Just the right amount of stripes and herringbone.

    And thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete