Tuesday 1 February 2011

Blog train blog februari blog train

Here I am with a new freebie and it's part of the blog train blog February blogtrain. I am guessing a lot of you are visiting my blog for the first time so I'd like to really quickly show you the fantastic new kit that I just realeased:


plus I think I should tell you that there's 3 more freebies (2 quickpages and a minikit) that you might want to grab while you are here...


and here's my contribution to the Blog Train:
LINK EXPIRED

your previous stop was Christine Smith
and your next stop is at Eyeinspire (love her stuff)

and in case you think you lost your way, here a list 
of all blogs participating in the February Blog Train

Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy the rest of your trip!

10 comments:

  1. Awww, your mini is lovely :D
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Mirjam!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful work. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the great kit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your beautiful part of the blog train :)

    ReplyDelete