Friday 19 November 2010

new collab and RAK winner revealed!

Hi everyone! Here I am revealing my latest collab. For this one I teamed up with Nina from NH Designz. She made the 4 templates that will give you an easy start on some fantastic pages about you and your friends! Besides the superduper templates the kit also includes
14 papers (9 beautiful patterned and 5 solids)
18 elements: * 1 bow wrap * 3 brads (lilac, pink and orange) * 1 orange button * 1 fabric flower * 1 pink flower * 1 flower scatter * 1 frame * 1 metal word (friends) * 1 friendship illustration * 1 leaf * 1 paper strip * 1 corner stitch * 1 string with bow * 1 tab * 1 piece of tranparent tape * 1 word strip chain (we will always stick together)
I think all of you already know that the lit will be 20% until Sunday a at Zig Zag Scrap and Digiscrappers Brasil.

Time to show you what it looks like:

And before I reveal the winner of the 'friendship' kit I'd like to show you some layouts that my wonderful  CT made with them:
 by Cindy
 by me
  
by Dalis
 by Barbara
 by Dawn
 by Gisele
 by Rena
by Ve
by Vickilyn

And now for the winner of the kit....agaian I used the random number generator and he chose 
number four in the list which is Michelle!
So Michelle if you could send me an e-mail at pinkreptiledesigns@gmail.com I can give you your coupon! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment