Sunday 29 August 2010

sneak peek and RAK!

I have had the pleasure of working together with fabulous designer Valorie Wibbens!!!! It was so much fun putting together this gorgeous kit stacked with fabulous goodies! I can't even begin to tell you!

I think you get the idea when I tell you that there are 34! beautifully, handcrafted papers (20 patterned and 14 solids, 53 elements and a matching alpha (lower case and numbers) included in it!!!

I can't wait to show it to you all.....You know what? I CAN give you a sneak peek before it goes into the store September 2nd.....

And I have more good news...If you would like to get your hands on it for free you have 3 chances!!!! YEP you read that right. Valorie is giving one kit away on het blog, we're giving another one away at the ZZS blog and one at DST. All you have to do is leave a comment!!!

Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment