Thursday 5 August 2010

new release: color me happy

Wow I love the new Zig Zag Line color palette! Did you see it? No? Well here it is:

It inspired me to make this new kit that I called "color me happy". The whole idea behind our Zig Zag Lines is that you can create your own kit by mixing and matching papers from one designer with the alhpa from another designer and elements from yet another one. That is why I packed the papers, alphas and elements seperately.
Off course i
I also packed the papers and elements together as a kit which will save you money!

the kit

the elements

the papers

the alphas

And here are some layouts from my fabulous CT to give you an impression of what awesome layouts you can make with it:

by Disléa
 
by me

by Maaike

by Cynthia

by Cindy

by Dawn

and another by me

No comments:

Post a Comment